The Clear Alternative to Braces
Insist on Invisalign. Look for the name on your aligners.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush, and floss.
- Change aligners every two weeks.
- Your teeth move little by little.
- Maintain regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist. Results often arise in 6 months to 1 year.
Why people prefer Invisalign:
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system has made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won't notice you're in treatment.
- It won't disrupt your lifestyle.
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors.
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won't notice you're in treatment. Invisalign, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 500,000 people who want amazing smiles.